October 10, 2007

My Confession

Dear friend! Thee make me complete by being with me.
Sorry, for now I am not what I used to be.
I thought of being only a friend to you,
But you came closer, and made me think anew.

For the feelings, that I always use to keep,
Have changed silently, so now I weep.
Cause the friendship that once we had,
Is now no more and it is dead.

You are confused with the changes taking place,
And have no idea, or have them bit less.
Of the storm that is happening inside me,
Thee can feel, but thee can ne'er see!

Confused I’m too! Cause I knew not how to show it,
If only, you have understood me a bit.
You could have known the changes then,
I know you tried hard, but all in vain.

Blame me for that, as I could not tell you,
What I feel for you, no one knew.
Not even you, whom I loved so much,
Whose every feel and touch, make the blood in my vein rush.

I shouldn’t have crossed the friendship line,
‘Cause I know now, that you could be ne'er mine.
I promise myself, I won’t show my feelings again,
But until death, those feelings, hidden, in me, will remain.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wrote for Anjali (not true name) on 11/3/2003. I love her still very much