October 10, 2007

An Unsuccessful Love Story

And this is how it started -
On my very first day to college,
I went overhead, to see my new friends.
There I saw a girl so beautiful and divine.
With the innocent heart I have in mine,
I wished to wish her, "How are you?"
She would have said, "Thank You, I am fine."

But nearing her I feel I could say not a single line.
Don't know what happened to me and why,
Maybe I was too reserved and shy.

I was awestruck by her bewitching eyes,
I went dumb, but the feeling was nice.
The Cupid's arrow struck my heart complete,
The love in my heart just got lit.

Never saw a face, so beautiful than her,
I just don't want to admire her from afar.
I want to talk to her, make her my friend,
Wish to walk with her holding hand in hand.

But I could utter not a single word, why?
Don't know! Maybe I am too shy.

But I love her love her deep.
Wish to make promises that I can keep.
Watching her from afar makes me satisfy,
The love I have for her, I can ne'er deny.

She's the moonlight, in a dark night,
Who could make my dark life bright.
She's a beautiful pearl, ya that's right.
I feel thunders at her very sight.

On her birthday, I wished to wish her,
She looked beautiful, her feeling high.
But I admired her, only from afar.
Don't know why, maybe I am too shy.

From that very day, knew not what happened to me,
I felt the world under my feet start crashing in.
Possessiveness for her, in me, was a bit high,
When I saw her going with another guy.

She knew not, what I deed for her,
Maybe I just went a bit too far.
If I had talked, it would have been fine,
I hope against hope she will be mine.

Someday she'll realize, how much I loved her,
I love her still and none other.
I'll remember her till my last breath,
Until someday, against my will, taken away by death.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wrote on 19/1/2002.